SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Sunday, July 30, 2006


"The Jodie Of your life"
"Jodie is good for you"
"Think Jodie."
"All you need is a Jodie and a dream"
http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi ,got that from the friendster bulletin.Hahaha oh I'm sure,:p
(Yesterday,)
Tyler ownedddddddd WadeRobson'sProject, hypercool=: ) and JCChasez sang his "And all night long I think about sex and all the time I think about sex with you" hahahaha, -stares at mgaux and 'partners', ;) Anyway is anyone singing Keane's for SI next week? Olinda looked like she was lip-synching.Hhmm not the olinda anymore aye? I wna watch thelakehouse cos' its trailer played SnowPatrol's.I heard it's good too and KeanuReeves! so yeah.(: 'm watching CruelIntentions now for the 651321th time (+doing my work) because bittersweetsymphony reminded me and probably MatchPoint againagainagain later. G'night!

MOM SAYS I CAN AND I'M GETTING 154'S SPECS for my next. OMGGGGGGGG.

We never talked like we did before. It's so hard to tell you anything. Here in this life we seem so lost. On this side of brightness we don't know where to go.
You're the only thing that ever made sense.


'nothingissound